Use your library card or bring your ID to access computers on the main floor and the library technology center.
Library computers come equipped with the following software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher), MovieMaker, WinWay Resume, and Learn to Type.
Printing & Copier Costs
|Black & White Copies||15¢ per page|
|Color Copies||50¢ per page|
Print from Phone/Tablet
Princh Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print?
- After you have uploaded your document to print, you can choose to print in black and white or in color.
- Black and white copies are 15¢ per page and color copies are 50¢ per page.
What payment options does Princh offer?
- Current payment options include credit and debit cards, PayPal, MobilePay, and Swish.
- Coming soon are Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
How do I pick up what I have printed?
- Your printed materials can be picked at the main floor computer lab.
- Please retrieve your print jobs within 48 hours of sending them to print.
- Unclaimed printed material will be discarded after a week.
How do I print a webpage or email from a laptop or desktop computer?
- Since Princh requires you to upload the content you wish to print, the easiest way to print the body of an email or a webpage is to save it as a PDF first.
- To save as a PDF, you can go through the motions to print as you normally would if you had a printer in your home, but choose “Save as PDF” in the area that you would select a printer.
- Click here for more detail and a video guide.
Will my printed documents be seen by anyone else?
- Although library staff protect patron information and privacy, documents do not print with a cover sheet and will be viewable by library staff.
- Please be mindful of this when printing private information.
- Library staff will ask you to identify the content of your print job for pickup.
Outgoing fax services are available at the Library Technology Center Help Desk.
|CT and Toll-free Faxes||$1.00 per page|
|Long Distance Faxes||$1.50 per page|
|International Faxing||Not Available|
Scan documents or photos to a flash drive from the photocopier in the LTC or main floor computer labs.