Print and pay from home with your phone, tablet, or computer and pick up your documents at the library during curbside hours. Credit card or MobilPay accepted.
Print from Phone/Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to print?
- After you have uploaded your document to print, you can choose to print in black and white or in color.
- Black and white copies are 15¢ per page and color copies are 50¢ per page.
What payment options does Princh offer?
- Current payment options include credit and debit cards, PayPal, MobilePay, and Swish.
- Coming soon are Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
How do I pick up what I have printed?
- Your printed materials can be picked up using our curbside service or in person walk-in weekdays from 10am-6pm or curbside only Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Please retrieve your print jobs within 48 hours of sending them to print.
- Unclaimed printed material will be discarded after a week.
How do I print a webpage or email from a laptop or desktop computer?
- Since Princh requires you to upload the content you wish to print, the easiest way to print the body of an email or a webpage is to save it as a PDF first.
- To save as a PDF, you can go through the motions to print as you normally would if you had a printer in your home, but choose “Save as PDF” in the area that you would select a printer.
- Click here for more detail and a video guide.
Will my printed documents be seen by anyone else?
- Although library staff protect patron information and privacy, documents do not print with a cover sheet and will be viewable by library staff.
- Please be mindful of this when printing private information.
- Library staff will ask you to identify the content of your print job for pickup.
I don’t want to print from my personal device, can I still come in and use a computer to print?
- Library computer use, scanning, and faxing is available by appointment only.