How the peer response group works for you:
– bring at least five copies of the work you plan to present to the group
– read aloud your work (no more than five minutes of read-aloud time, please)
– receive honest, considerate verbal feedback from your peers after your reading
– receive your work back from your peers with their written comments
How you work for the peer response group:
– read along silently and write your comments on your copies of your peers’ work as they each read aloud
– offer honest, considerate verbal feedback to each of your peers
– give your peers back their work, which includes your written comments
Additional group process procedures will be provided at the meeting.
Select a date to register.