This is your chance to create your own videos and movies using the Danbury Library’s Video Recording suite inside Studio 170!
This workshop will introduce you to the possibilities of producing & editing your own videos.
All participants will:
- Learn basic lighting techniques
- Learn basic visual storytelling
- Learn to use a green screen
- Learn basic sound design
- Get familiar with iMovie and Final Cut Pro editing software
- Upload video to YouTube or Vimeo (must have account already created) or bring a large capacity flash drive (64GB or more. Configured to Mac)
Free! Registration required. No class in December.