Computer Use Policies
Computer users at Danbury Public Library Must:
- Log-in using only their own valid library card number
- Users cannot use card numbers belonging to any other card holders
- Refrain from illegal or unethical use of the Internet
- Respect intellectual property. Download only information or computer files with proper
- Respect the privacy of others
- Not misrepresent themselves nor attempt to gain unauthorized access either inside or
outside the Library
- Not alter, remove, or damage configurations, software or hardware on library computers
- Not install any software on library computers
- Have a limit of three (4) 45 minute computer sessions per day
Viewing of pages which display graphic pornography is inappropriate for a public and open environment and is prohibited.
Violations may result in suspension or loss of privileges to use computer resources at the Library. Any illegal activity involving use of the Library's computers, including the Internet will be subject to prosecution by the appropriate authorities.