Danbury residents and taxpayers may request that books, movies and other materials that are currently checked out to other customers be held for them when they are returned. Holds are limited to 10 per library card.
Find the item you want to request in our Catalog by using the Search box at the top of this page:
- Once you find the item, click on the Request button:
- Type your name and library card number and click submit.
- When it is ready to pick up, you will receive a call or e-mail.
- Pick up items on the main floor near the Lending Services desk.
- All items are held for 3 days.
- There is a limit of 10 holds per library card.
Questions? Call 203-797-4527.